Saturday 25 September 2010

The Blurb - My Introduction

Hi, I'm Molly and I'm extremely new to this, so you're going to have to bear with me.

I'm an aspiring author and an avid reader. I'm not going to bore you with anything to do with my writing, far from it. I'm here to rave about my favourite books and recommend them to absolutely anyone.
However, I'm only going to tell you about the best, not the most popular.
I'm 100% a Twilight and Harry Potter fan, and I know how amazing they are, but let's admit, there are so many other books out there to be read.

There are a ridiculous amount of phenomenally good novels just shouting for our attention.

I'm - hopefully - going to awaken you to some of the best, and in some cases, life changing books.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment